On the page FindPage you will find:
- Title search
- Full-text search
- Links to:
On line below and on the bottom of each page you find links for the most often used functions:
jumps to the parent page, and is only shown if you are on a subpage (see HelpOnEditing/SubPages)
- "Subscribe"/"Unsubscribe" allows to subscribe or unsubscribe to email notifications for the current page.
- "Edit" allows you to edit the page
- "Get Info" shows meta information about the page, especially the full version history
- "Show Changes" shows changes between the current version and the previous version of the page
- "More actions:" contains the following common functions:
- "Show Raw Text" shows the source code of the current page.
- "Show Print View" shows a printable version of the page without the header or footer.
- Any custom actions you have installed.
Add more here.
Clicking on the Page Title link located in the header above will show every page that references this page. A sample use of this back-referencing, inverted-links feature is the categorisation of pages, i.e. CategoryHomepage.